vie, 26 may|
Embodied Ethical Personhood Series
Join us as we explore and learn ethics in a Hakomi way, embodied and experiential, as an integral part of keeping the Ethical Framework alive and deepening our embodiment of the Hakomi Principles.
Hora y lugar
26 may, 8:00 GMT-7 – 03 jun, 12:30 GMT-7
Sobre el evento
The Embodied Ethical Personhood Core Training is a 4 day event with 4.5 hours each day (including a 30 min break), spread over two weekends. The facilitators are HEN trainers Angela Davis and Carlos Ramirez.
How will this workshop support you?
- It will deepen your understanding of your role power; the dangers, the gifts and how to use them.
- You will see conflict as potential for understanding and feedback as a bridge to growth.
- You will learn about the neurobiology of power and how it changes the powerholder.
- You will be able to define your responsibilities and broaden your own relationship to power.
- You will learn about HEN ethics in an explicit and embodied way, different from most other ethics training.
Who is this workshop for?
This core training has value for all levels of learning.
- Students committed to certification
- Practitioners wanting to deepen their practice
- Trainers & Teachers that want to support their students
The first two days of our workshop are designed to explore our relationship to power through experiential exercises, self-reflection, worksheets and discussion. Using the Right Use of Power as developed by Cedar Barstow, we will overview the 5 forms of power, the gifts and challenges of power, misuse and abuse of power, and our brains on power.
Conflict & Feedback as Opportunity
The last two days are designed to explore our relationship to conflict and feedback through experiential exercises, self-reflection, worksheets and discussion. We will discover our conflict avoiding strategies or management habits and try shifting our perspective to viewing conflict as opportunity for growth.
**HEN members get a 20% discount! Please sign in first to receive this discount. A deeper discount will be considered for those in need. Please email email@example.com to request.
4 horas 30 minutos
Wielding Power - Part 1
4 horas 30 minutos
Wielding Power - Part 2
Comisión de servicio: +12,50 CAD
Pays for all 4 sessions
Comisión de servicio: +12,50 CAD0