Everyone is welcome to join in our community events. We invite you to experience a taste of Hakomi facilitated by trainers from around the world.
- Oferta de membresíadom, 03 dicZoom03 dic, 10:00 – 12:00 GMT-8ZoomHakomi Legacy Holders Georgia Marvin and Donna Martin will facilitate a two-hour exploration of the Legacy of Ron Kurtz with the aid of rare recordings of Ron teaching. This event will be enriching for both novice and seasoned members.
- vie, 15 dicZoom15 dic, 17:00 – 20:00 GMTZoomThe early November Grief Unfolding event was so deeply appreciated that the facilitators recognized the need for a follow up event. Especially considering the challenging current world events, exploring grief is such an important and timely topic. (Held in English, Spanish & Russian).
- vie, 26 eneZoom26 ene 2024, 18:00 – 20:00 CETZoomLa vergüenza es una emoción compleja arraigada en nuestro cuerpo. El taller ofrecerá la oportunidad de autoestudio y aprender sobre la vergüenza desde el alcance del Método Hakomi. Self-study and learning about shame and the approach to shame from the Hakomi Method perspective.
- Oferta de membresíalun, 22 abrCiudad de México22 abr 2024, 9:00 GMT-6 – 26 abr 2024, 17:00 GMT-6Ciudad de México, Ciudad de México, CDMX, MéxicoTe invitamos al Congreso Internacional Hakomi Education Network 2024 a realizarse en abril de 2024 en la Ciudad de México. Este es un evento especial que no ocurre todos los años.
The vision for the Hakomi Education Network is embodying and sharing a heart-centered way of relating and supporting our human potential. That is the inspiration for gathering together in community to connect with each other and to support the growth of our organization. These are free events. Please join us!
Member Support events are designed to support specific sectors of our Hakomi community.
- Múltiples fechasvie, 01 dicZoom01 dic, 10:00 – 12:00 GMT-8ZoomWatch video of Ron talking about specific aspects of the method, what inspired him in his understanding of the human potential for healing. Your exploration will be supported and enhanced by legacy holders Donna Martin, Georgia Marvin & Adama Hamilton.
Community Events (recorded)
Being present is always rich in connection and collaborations. If you were unable to attend, stay connected and listen to the community voices.